Having a beautiful home with amazingly decorated walls is what every stylish woman, and man, could ever want in their adult life. However, it can be a time-consuming project and can be quite the job. Some people will hire professionals for all their wall decor needs, but many can do it by themselves. For the people that end up doing it by themselves, there are so many wonderful things you can do to spruce up that bare wall of yours. You can make some of the most plain room into a beautiful masterpiece. So, in order to have some of the most beautiful wall decor in any room, here are some top ideas to make it all happen.
• Adding wallpapers to your plain colored walls can add a whole new look to your room. There are so many different types and textures of wallpapers, so picking the right one for your wall will be a fun project for you. Don’t stick to just one. Match up some colorful wallpapers, for a funky, modern look.
• Adding a large clock to your wall will make for such marvelous wall decor. They can be quite expensive, but is well worth it in the decoration area. Large clocks come in so many different shapes and colors. Picking just one is the hard part.
• If you are a mother, one amazing way to brighten up your walls can be by framing your child’s artwork, or you can even take them and convert the paintings onto any kind of fabric and framing it. You can make special wall hangings and add the artwork to them and hang them up on your walls. This type of wall decor will be beautiful and have great meaning to it.
• Mirrors are great ways to make your room look larger. Mirrors can make for some beautiful decor in any room. You can use many different sizes for just one wall. Arrange them, according to your preference. They can also be mixed with other wall hangings you have chosen.
• Candles have been womens favorite decoration for years now. Adding them to any room will make the whole house smell amazing. So, adding them as wall decor will just add to the benefits. Candles come in many colors, so you can find the best one to fit your color scheme of your wall decor. Pick out your favorite sconces and hang, then add your favorite candle.
• One great idea for wall decor is to hang some simple art work to it. Pick a section of the wall and add some of your favorite framed artwork. Make sure they match, you don’t want a bunch of scattered artwork up there. They at least have to have the same color pattern or be of the same subject.
• Making collages for your walls can add for a very interesting and different look to your wall. collages can be made from your families photo’s, or of some of your favorite color patterns. Collages can also be of your favorite quotes. Pick colors that would match your room. One favorite is sticking to black and white. It adds for a modern wall decor look.
The ideas and possibilities are endless when it comes to wall decor. With whatever color and style you choose, you can add any of these ideas to your wall for a beautiful decor scheme. Be careful and try and stick to just one scheme. You can maybe incorporate two of them, depending on what you choose. If not, it may result in a very cluttered look. If you go with some of these ideas, your wall is sure to look beautiful in no time.
Image Source : Pinterest