A famous quote by E J Cossman- “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.”, speaks of the significance of a quality sleep, which directly depends upon, how comfortable your bed is. A Maximum number of individuals find it really difficult to fall asleep, due to multiple reasons, such as having stress, loads or pending work, financial crisis, and so on, which are “old wives tales”! Whereas, a matter of fact is, after working hard, a person can fall asleep easily. If we look at the bigger picture, we realize, a cozy, snug bed can heal it all and take you to the world of dreams, as soon as your head strikes the pillow! Therefore, a happy-healthy bed can improve your bedtime and soothe your soul.
Beds are the most inevitable commodity, and they define the aura of your room. Therefore, they must be clean and well-organized. Adding a little decoration here and there, around your bed, can add extra goodness around your bed, making you fall for it more! So, once you buy a comfortable bed, you can pick up one of the enlisted ideas below, to add some extra awesomeness to your beds:
- Built-in lights under the pallet beds: If you have wooden pallets in the base of your beds, then adding small LED’s underneath those pallets would escalate the brilliance of the bed. These lights won’t disturb your sleep, unlike all the other lights, placed anywhere else inside the room. Also, it keeps you from absolute darkness in the night.
- Lighting the wall touching the headboard: Hanging some fancy lights on the wall adjoined to the bed, will also render an unmatched gleam to your bedroom!
- Shelter your bed using an alcove: We all love to sleep, feeling secure, like nobody is looking at us! Forming an alcove around your bed forms a recessed section in the room, that is set separated from the rest of the room. Sleep in that niche bed, leaving all the worries outside it!
- Stash all your books behind your bed: Hiding a bookshelf with the curtains, right behind your bed, gives you easier access to your books! Apparently, Reading to sleep is the practice that can give you the best kind of sleep. It is advisory to read the sanguine novels so that all the good thoughts enter into your mind before your end your day.
- Shelving around the corners: Fitting some wooden shelves around the corners of your beds and lighting some essence candles on them, makes room for all the positivity around you. You can even place some small flower-pots, for adding green always invites good vibes.
- Hang some art: It would literally add a feather to one’s cap, if you hang some big round mirrors on the adjoining wall. The grace it brings to your room is unmatched. You can also hang some family pictures on the walls adjacent to the beds, which can give you a boost of good memories each time you enter your bedroom! Isn’t is a natural antidepressant?
- Dream catchers: This angelic object, loosely woven like a web, is believed to filter dreams. If you hang a dream catcher, it only lets the good dreams be seen, and filters all the bad dreams. The bad dreams are assumed to be staying in the net for the night and then disappear with the light of the day.
With the help of the mentioned ways, you can create a healthy space that makes you fall asleep easily! Above all the room should be well ventilated, so that no feeling of suffocation can disturb your sleep.
Image Source : Pinterest